Affiliate Terms And Conditions
Affiliate Terms and Conditions
1. As a WebCoopHost affiliate, you may earn a recurring referral commission each time a referred customer makes a payment for any hosting plan. All orders must be for the purchase of WebCoopHost hosting services by a new and existing customer who arrives at WebCoopHost.com by clicking on your affiliate tracking link, completes the signup process within thirty (30) days of clicking on the affiliate tracking link, and maintains an active paid account with WebCoopHost for a minimum of 30 days.
2. In the event that multiple affiliates refer the same unique customer, only the last referrer before the customer orders WebCoopHost services will receive credit for the referral.
3. Referred customers must maintain an active hosting service during any free trial and/or money¬back guarantee periods applicable in order for the affiliate commission to be considered earned. Affiliates will not receive Commissions from customers who cancel/disable their hosting service, receive a refund, or become suspended during these free trial and/or money¬back guarantee periods.
4. You are solely responsible for keeping all information up to date, including postal and email addresses, name, payment information, tax information and any other personal information that will impact the ability to issue a valid payment. You are responsible for you own tax requirements according to your country’s law and regulations.
5. Missing or untracked affiliate referrals must be reported within 14 days of the qualifying referred sale and will be credited to your account at our sole discretion, provided that such credit has accrued pursuant to all terms in the Affiliate Terms of Service. Referrals that are not reported during the then-current referral period will not be credited to your account.
6. Earned commissions are available for redemption when there is more than or equal to ₱100 in your account, provided that the Affiliate has chosen to cash out their Commissions. Any fees and other charges incur during paying your commission will be made payable by you.
7. Affiliates are responsible for making sure they are able to accept payments. Please ensure that your bank or PayPal account can accept payments. Affiliates are responsible for making sure that all information for getting paid manually are accurate and current. WebCoopHost is not responsible for commission not getting received due to error in any of the information given.
8. Affiliates are responsible for all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive their commission. Please check with your bank or PayPal to find out if any of these apply to your account.
9. In the event of possible credit card fraud and high cancellation rates, WebCoopHost reserves the right to hold commissions for up to two (2) additional months for verification. At WebCoopHost's sole discretion, we reserve the right to cancel commissions in the event that we are unable to collect funds from the referred customer, the order is fraudulent, the customer cancels within the first 15 days, or if it is found that the commission was earned improperly for any other reason.
1. Referred customers that issue a chargeback or are found to be fraudulent (e.g. false information, fake/stolen credit cards, selling counterfeit goods etc.), as determined at WebCoopHost's sole discretion, will be reversed regardless of the amount of time that has passed since the signup occurred.
Affiliate Restrictions and Responsibilities:
1. Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to WebCoopHost's servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate. Commissions may not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting, or tampering with affiliate links, as determined at WebCoopHost's sole discretion.
2. Domain forwarding is prohibited. You may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate link.
3. Affiliates MAY NOT copy WebCoopHost's website or any portions of it, including, without limitation, any of WebCoopHost's trademarks or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way without WebCoopHost's prior expressed written permission.
4. Violations of our Terms of Service will result in immediate forfeiture of all commission payments.
5. Gaining referrals through misrepresentation, improper use of WebCoopHost intellectual property (ie. WebCoopHost trademarks and copyrighted material) or impersonation of WebCoopHost personnel is strictly prohibited and can result in loss of accrued commission and/or removal from the program.
1. Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time, without warning or notice, and at our sole discretion. Any affiliate who violates any of WebCoopHost's Terms of Service policies, including without limitation, these Affiliate Program Terms, or any applicable law, is subject to having their affiliate account deactivated immediately, and any and all accrued, but not yet received, commissions will be forfeited.
2. At our sole discretion, any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
3. Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts, as determined in our sole discretion, will be deactivated.
We reserve the right to modify or cancel our Affiliate Program at any time. Please make sure to check this page often! Your continued use of this service after modifications have been made constitutes an acceptance of the updated terms. If you do not agree with the updated terms, your only recourse is to stop utilizing our services and to terminate your account with us.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution