How to order/purchase a plan.
1. Go to https://webcoophost.com
2. Select which country you are in or which currency you would be using.
This will display the correct plan pricing for that currency.
3. If you want to compare the plans, click on the tab "Web Hosting". This will bring the window with the complete features of all plans. Otherwise, click on the "Sign Up Now" button on the plan that you would like to have. On this example we will be using "Mid Plan".
4. Select your domain name or transfer your domain to us. On this example we are buying new domain. To learn how to transfer your existing domain to us please follow this link
a) Enter your domain name and click "CHECK"
b) If your domain name is available click "CONTINUE"
5. Select the billing cycle that you want, either monthly, 3 monthly, 6 monthly, 12 months, 24 months or 36 months.
On this example we choose 3 monthly billing cycle.
Click "CONTINUE" after you selected your preferred billing cycle.
6. Review your selected domain name and make sure you tick "id protection" which is free then click "CONTINUE".
7. Review your order, enter your coupon code if you have one, then click "CHECKOUT".
8. Check out process
a) Fill in the required fields, if you are already registered with us, click "ALREADY REGISTERED?"
b) Your domain registration information will be the same as your details above (unles you want to register the domain
name to someone else, leave it to "Use Default Contact (Details Above)".
When entering your password make sure the password strength goes to green.
Select a security question.
c) Payment details, due to high fees of payment gateways we prefer manual payments (this is how we save money to give you cheaper rates). If you prefer to pay by credit card, Pay Pal, you have to pay for the surcharge.
d) Put in additional notes if you have any. Otherwise, tick the "I Have Read and Agreed To The Terms and Conditions", then click "COMPLETE ORDER".
Was this answer helpful?
1. Go to https://webcoophost.com and click on "log in"2. Enter you email and password then click...
Tutorial on how to access your cPanel from the client area.Click On Services...
1. Log in to client area (How to log in to client area?) 2. This is what the client area look...
This website builder is only for basic landing pages. The pro version will get you more features,...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution